Faith this past year, and do you think there is room for improvement, or do you need to improve your Faith walk? Whether it was finances, family, friends, or workplace, I knew God would show me the way. I couldn't see it, but my Faith was there.
Five actions to implement when your Faith seems weary.
- Have a playlist of music, my list has different genres of music, Praise God, and never lose your praise." Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior my God." Psalm 42:11
- Count your Blessings, yes, it's not as bad as it looks, because at the end of the trial, you can count it all as Joy. " Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your Faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its works so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4
- Always know that you are worthy to receive God's blessings, never lose Hope, and everyday have the expectation that you will be blessed in some kind of way. " May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
- Don't give up! keep on praying with a fervent heart, continue to Persevere. This action will make you stronger, any trial will become lighter. " Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character, hope." Romans 5: 1-3
- It's not like you know the end of a story or a movie already, because you read or saw the end first. Unseen Faith, means, you don't know what is going to happen, it's Faith in action while you are Praising God, counting your Joys, never losing your Hope, and Persevering in prayer. " Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
* Scriptures are from the NIV